jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

Letter to human rights committee

Àlex Cifuentes
88 Dog street
Castelló d'Empúries

Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) 
Palais des Nations 
CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

May 18, 2017

Dear UN Human Rights Committee,
I write you to talk about one of the most important rights in my opinion: freedom of expression.
This right is basic in our society and nowadays there still existing counties without it, lots of countries. But apart from that, the countries that have it, are already condemning people to jail to say some things that the government don’t like.
So I want to communicate you that you must have to do the much as you can to defend that human right starting from the regions that don't have it but never forgetting the other ones that have it theoretically but then in practice they not.
To conclude, I want to apologize for my apparently aggressive aptitude but in my opinion, the base of any society is the freedom of expression, without it, we are toys from the government, we cannot express what we want, so do the much as you can please. 

Sincerely,

Àlex Cifuentes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario