miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Nomophobia - selectitivty writting

Me: I can't believe it Troy! Again with your Smartphone? You are addicted to it.
Troy: Oh sorry Àlex, I'm just answering a message, hang on a second, I will let leave the phone right now.
Me: Please Troy... you always say the same and then you still with it all the time. I’m sure that you suffer nomophobia.
Troy: It's hard to accept it but may be right, you are not the first person who tells me that. But, anyway I can't stop it, is an addiction. What can I do to solve my problem?
Me: Well... the first step is to accept it, and then you must try to let the smartphone away from you during some hours of the day. Put limitations to yourself and you will success faster.


Troy: Thank you a lot for that suggestions Àlex, I will do that. See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario