miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Letter to my chinese family - selectivity writting

Dear family,
As you know I'm living in Catalonia and here, the things are very different.
First of all I want to say that I miss you a lot but I have to admit that Catalonia is a very nice place to live. Here the habits are not like in China, especially the study habits that are the ones which I know better because of the career.
Here the education system is very basic if we compare it to China because the amount of work is too less.
Anyway I agree with that system because in China they almost ruined student’s life due to the big amounts of work that they have, but here you can be more free and spend your free time on whatever you want.

In summary I feel comfortable here in Catalonia but in some aspects like the language, and the way to act in front of the people, I'm still adapting myself to the system.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario